Sunday, April 18, 2010

Truth Within!!

Alone sitting in my room..
all i see is the darkness
binding me to the finite place
all i do is hide...
the truth within me,eating me away

Cutting myself up, bleeding the truth out..
dying,, yet living lost in the the limbo of finity.
where everyone gone, blinded by the red
the Truth within, eating me away

Left alone to die in my misery
No one Cares, No one Knows, Don;t give a fuck.
bleeding liars, cloaked in deception
Blinding me, Twisting the truth.
Hey.... THe truth within eating me away

Groping in Darkness, trying to hold.
to find the light , my lost sanity
twisted up, no more left to bleed inside
Lost in the shadows of my mind
The truth wihtn eating me away

All around me wearing the cloaks of deception..
two faced , so called friends..
Rose in one hand , stabbing with other..
Now the truth is known to me..
Bleeding.. Dying.. Lost.. Blinded in the misery
The truth within eating me away..



© 2010 posted by Mustafa Ali Khan Afreedi (DarkMystic)

2 comments:

  1. Very nicely written n portrayed!!! loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Good portrayal of emotional pain.

    ReplyDelete