Thursday, April 1, 2010

Time Sure does Fly!!!

It seems like yesterday that I was sitting to give my entrance exams for my undergrad studies and now four years down the road, having survived college, the pressures the class politics, I am now sitting for the final time to give my mid term examinations in my undergrad studies, time sure flies when your having fun.

University life has been an interesting experience to say the least, wrong are the people who say College/university life does not change who you are, you are changed make no mistake about that, some for the better and well some take the wrong road here, but you do change.

as in the words of a very wise man

                " The Only constant in life is change"


 and at times change is necessary for survival, and to succeed, Among many lessons learnt the most important i learned was you need to have the drive to excel and to go beyond just academic excellence, for CGPA is not everything, your confidence and your interpersonal, communication skills are also vital for your survival in today's tough world


until next time

remember "never give up"





© 2010 posted by Mustafa Ali Khan Afreedi (DarkMystic)

1 comment: