Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Struggle !!

Not exactly the best of my work, but had to get it out all the emotional and all the frustrations, I think quite a few might be able to relate to what i am trying to convey here.





Everythng is a struggle trying to do it all by myself
No one to help, No one to support, self relaince all the way
y can't you take up the mantle, understand the situation
stop whining don;t you know, 2 kinds of people
the whiners and the responsble ones, do u wanna be
always lke this,making up all the excuses, making my life..
making my life, oh i don;t know tough i guess.
Everyday I ask myself, am i the only one, am i the one
so hey you listen to me now, no more excuses.
no more crying, no more blame games, just gotta do, what we gotta do
do u understand can;t stand no more, breaking my back.
trying to make up the slack, left by you
so just lend me a hand and lets make it all easy..





© 2010 posted by Mustafa Ali Khan Afreedi (DarkMystic)



No comments:

Post a Comment