Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thoughts on my 21st Birthday!

28th of April 2010, 21 years ago, at 11;30 in the morning I was born, and so started the diary, that I call today the book of DarkMystic.


21 is a an important milestone in one's life. And as I look back, I am thank full to all the friends that  I have made in past many years, who have made life's journey so far very memorable.


Life is full of change, and from a shy skinny boy, Life has changed and molded me into the confident and dynamic person  I am today and continue to grow on that path. 


For this growth I have my parents to thank and the numerous teachers who have influenced my life over the years none more prominent than my principle at Hamdard Madam Munira Gulzar and the Legend himself Hakim Muhammad Said.


and I hope that I can become the Man that my parents. my teachers, have seen within me, and may Allah allow me to realize my true potential.


and on a parting note


"Life is a journey, and it is made memorable by the friends who hitched along for the ride that i call my life"


Nahi Jeetay hum bar bar, bas aik bar milti hay zindagani
toh jeelay aisay kay phir nah rehjay koi aas-e-zindagni


(THEMATIC TRANSLATION: You only live Once so live life without regrets)




© 2010 posted by Mustafa Ali Khan Afreedi (DarkMystic)

5 comments:

  1. Many happy returns of the day and may Allah bless you with HASANAH here and hereafter, aameen

    ReplyDelete
  2. *ameen* with this much of conviction and determination ,how can you NOT be the man you intend to become.
    but anyway,did you know .. Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.. ! =p
    hope you enjoy this one, its not everyday you turn 21!

    *cheers*

    ReplyDelete
  3. n its nt every one who says bdays r gud.....
    its gud n encouraging fro those who find big happiness in life's little things.....
    its nt everyday u cum across readings which cheer u up....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone,

    and hey live and die with a smile, and enjoy life responsibly for like ive already said u only live once make the most of it

    ReplyDelete