Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sometimes a moment rips you apart

I still think about you every waking moment
just can;t seem to forget the moment
All the good times gone, Everything so dear
is driving me insane, causing me pain
Lost in misery, deprressed piece of shit
Yet i can;t seem to forget the moment


Looking beyond the veil, trying to decipher
why i can forget all about you...........
Everyday spend lost in thoughts, in misery
All left of me is just a depressed wreck'
yet can't seem to forget the moment.


Standing alone on the edge of darkness
bleak is the future, all their is lonliness
all around me wearing masks, so untrue
Two faced friends, ironic this world is
Yet can;t seem to forget the moment.







© 2010 posted by Mustafa Ali Khan Afreedi (DarkMystic)

No comments:

Post a Comment