Friday, March 12, 2010

Memories (Dedicated to my Grandparents)

This is dedicated to my grandparents ( MAy Allah rest their souls in peace)
 and as my grandfather's first death anniversary passed a few days back i have decided to post it again.

All alone sitting in the dark
crying my heart out
can;t feel a thing, world going numb
can;t believe your gone
Feels like a part of me died
keeping me strong; the memories in my mind


All alone sitting in the dark
Remembering all the words you ever said
Remembering all the advices you ever gave
Remembering all the lessons you made me learn
Running in circles in my mind
Keeping me strong; the memories in my mind..


All alone sitting in the dark
trying to comprehend the truth
the loss; the pain; leaving me numb
trying to hold you, grasping only empty air..
All that is left are the memories in my mind
Keeping me strong the memories in my mind.

All that is left are the memories......
Keeping me strong; keeping me awake..
Are all the memories in my mind.. in my mind......








© 2010 posted by Mustafa Ali Khan Afreedi (DarkMystic)

No comments:

Post a Comment