Sunday, May 9, 2010

Thoughts on Mother's Day (dedicated to Mom)

The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
~William Goldsmith Brown





Mother's day, although to honor one's mother it should not be confined to one day, I honor my mother every day, every minute, every second by living my life in such a way, that would make her feel proud of me.


She has been my mentor, my inspiration and the very reason the way I am today, she taught me how to be gentle and kindhearted and yet be strong. She taught me to love the arts, literature, music, instilled in me the very ethos that have given me the ability to write and be creative, to be a better human being, for to be a good human is to be a good Muslim ( no way around it people).


My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being.  I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune.  ~Graycie Harmon


Dedicated to my mother, who has given so much to make me the man  i am today, may God give me the strength and preseverence to make her proud and be the man she has always wanted to me a good and kind human with the sharpest of minds and soundest of bodies and purest of souls.


Love you mom






ME AND MOM

























© 2010 posted by Mustafa Ali Khan Afreedi (DarkMystic)

No comments:

Post a Comment