Friday, February 24, 2012

Why I stopped Writing?

Its been ages since I posted anything new, to be exact roughly a year. I have often wondered within all this elapsed time over the reasons that I stopped writing. The conclusion that came to me, revolved around the response of the  people with respect to several global issues, and the outcry of victimization as a means of escapism and avoidance of responsibility of evils perpetrated in the name of politics, religion or any of the other tools used since time immemorial.

However it was one such response with respect to the issue of minorities and its labeling as a propaganda mechanism by someone not even present in that very nation, making a comment while living in a country which in their minds is responsible for all the problems of  a certain group of people. Problems which are inherently resulting from a sickness within the fabric of society.

Therefore, the silence is broken, and I shall en-devour to write my mind, with the perspective which is neutral and multifaceted.

So let's see how this year goes with respect to the creativity within.

No comments:

Post a Comment